This section serves to ensure the YATTLL Brand and its products have proper representation by its Distributors. Anyone who is interested in becoming an Authorized Distributor is required by YATTLL to fill out a Distributorship Application Form. Information provided by the applicant will be kept confidential within the YATTLL organization and only be used during Distributors selection process. The submission and processing of the Distributorship Application Form obligates neither YATTLL nor the applicant to become a party to any contract. Any investments and expenditures made by the applicant are applicant’s responsibilities and such investments and expenditures do not in any way obligate YATTLL to sign any contracts with the applicant.
We are searching for partners who possess industry skill, knowledge, and experience to join the YATTLL family. Our goal is to successfully develop and manage a distribution network and a platform for the sales of our product categories.
As an Authorized Distributor of YATTLL, you will enjoy the following advantages:
● Soonest cargo lead time;
● Competitive prices;
● Prior updates on newly developed products;
● Free product training and technical support;
● Certain quantity free catalogs;
● Certain quantity free components.
The following qualifications are expected of a potential distributor by YATTLL:
● Proven experience in health care, medical products, medical rehabilitation;
● Strong marketing and sales team;
● Sound financial management skills and business strategies;
● Sufficient manpower and infrastructure for receiving, dispatching and warehousing of goods;
● Comply with YATTLL Credit Control Policy;
● Maintain a specific amount of minimum purchases per year.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to mutually benefit from the cooperation with YATTLL, we would like to hear from you. Please download a Distributorship Agreement by clicking the button below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once again, all information provided will be kept confidential within the YATTLL organization. We will not share or disclose the information to any third party entity.
Please note: the submission and processing of the Distributorship Application Form obligates neither YATTLL nor the applicant to become a party to any contract. Any investments and expenditures made by the applicant are applicant’s responsibilities and such investments and expenditures do not in any way obligate YATTLL into any contractual agreement with the applicant.
Thank you for your interest in joining YATTLL. We look forward to hearing from you.